El Concilio's Cinco de Mayo Festival Offers Family Fun in Stockton | Community
El Concilio / Council For The Spanish Speaking is pleased to present the 2012 Annual Cinco de Mayo Family Festival to be held on Sunday, May 6th from 10:00 am to 6:00 pm.
The event will be located in Downtown Stockton at the Weber Point Event Center on Center Street. There is an entrance fee of $2 for adults and children 10 years old and older.
There will be a children’s area with a petting zoo, games, a clown, face painting and bounce houses! Visit the beautiful arts and crafts booths and the many informational booths regarding community resources and voter registration.
Don’t forget to taste the wonderful flavors of Mexico in their food court area! Best of all, enjoy local Folkloric Dancers and live music from your local favorite bands all day long! Gates will open to the event sharply 10am on Sunday. Rain or shine it will be fun for the entire family to enjoy this cultural experience.
Sponsorship opportunities are available. Call soon for booth space to market your product, organization and/or sell food. Please contact Angel Jimenez (209)639-2679 or Yamilet Valladolid (209) 338-5716 for more information.
$2 entrance fee
• 10 am - 6 pm: D.J Meño & AndyMeza
• 10 am - 11 am: Mariachi Tonalzin
• 11 am - 12 pm: Independientes de Mexico
• 12 pm - 1 pm: Rondalla Amor de Stockton
• 1 pm - 2 pm: Banda Relajo
• 2 pm - 3 pm: Los Principes del Pacifico & La Kachanilla
• 3 pm - 4 pm: TIRANOS del Norte
• 4 pm – 5 pm: Tamborazo Caliente
• 5 pm - 6 pm: Banda La Unica
Scheduling Subject to Change
Visit the event website for more details